Saturday, June 22, 2019

Saturday Showcase - I Truly Appreciate You


It's time for the next Saturday Showcase with Ink to Paper and this week it's all about Simply Sweet: Thanks! Along with birthday cards, I think thank you cards are probably the most sent. A few of us on the design team have projects to share that will inspire you a bit when it comes to creating with this sweet set and sending your own notes of thanks!


I started by stamping the large wreath in the set, in Sweet Blush ink, onto a piece of white cardstock (3.75 x 5) I wanted that to be a light color because I used that as my guide for placing my individually stamped and die-cut flowers. I didn't want those stamped flower colors peeking out in a darker color underneath.


I chose the colors of the rainbow for my flowers … I listed them all in my supply list below. After I attached them all, I added a few stamped and die-cut leaves, from It's A Sign: Beautiful.


My sentiment was attached across the center of my wreath and then I added a heart just below, from the Paws & Kisses Die Collection.


Before attaching my wreath panel to the front of my card base, I attached strips of colorful cardstock along the bottom to give my card a bit more color. To complete my card, I added tiny clear sequins to the centers of all of my flowers!

Thanks so much for visiting. I'm so excited to see what you create with this new set!

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Melissa



STAMPS: Simply Sweet: Thanks, It's A Sign: Beautiful
INK: Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Melon Berry, Bright Buttercup, Hawaiian Shores, Lavender Moon, Raspberry Fizz, Pale Peony, Simply Chartreuse, Green Parakeet, Fresh Snow
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Melon Berry, Bright Buttercup, Hawaiian Shores, Lavender Moon, Raspberry Fizz, Pale Peony, Green Parakeet, True Black
DIES: Simply Sweet: Thanks, It's A Sign: Beautiful, Paws & Kisses (heart)
OTHER: sequins

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card, Melissa! I love the little strips added to the bottom and what a great way to use up little leftover bits. I wouldn’t have thought of that! I learn so much from you, and don’t comment enough. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete