Thursday, February 13, 2020

Ink to Paper - February Release Countdown - Day 3

Day 3 of the Ink to Paper Release Countdown is filled with lots of Easter goodness. Today we are featuring Love My Peeps, Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frame Die, Risen and To Die for Sentiments: Happy Easter Die.

**All of the new products will be available February 15th at 10pm EST!**


Love My Peeps and Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frame Dies are up first for today. The images in Love My Peeps are the sweetest! I started by stamping and die-cutting all of my bunnies and eggs. I chose a springy color combination of Pale Peony, Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold, Melon Berry and Raspberry Fizz.


I placed them all along the bottom of the stitched frame that was die-cut out of Hawaiian Shores cardstock. Just above them I stamped the sentiment (my favorite from the set), you're one of my favorite peeps!


 And to finish it, I simply added a few clear sequins around the sentiment!


Up next is the beautiful floral cross set, Risen, along with the To Die for Sentiments: Happy Easter Die. I chose Lilac Grace, Limeade Ice and Raspberry Fizz for my color combo!


 After assembling the cross, I attached it to my Stampers Select White card base and then added Happy Easter below that. I felt it needed just a little something extra, so I attached a strip of Bitty Big: Lilac Grace paper along the side!


Just one more day to go before all of these wonderful new products will be available to you! See you tomorrow for the final day, friends!

xo,
Melissa

1 comment: