Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Ink to Paper - February Release Countdown - Day 2

Welcome back for Day 2 of the Ink to Paper Release Countdown, friends! Today, I'm sharing a few cards featuring the beautiful new Bold Blooms, along with Border Bling: Embossed Frame Die and To Die for Sentiments: Risen Die.

**All of the new products will be available February 15th at 10pm EST!**


 I adore a beautiful floral set and the new Bold Blooms makes my creative heart swoon! I mixed the flowers, leaves and the beautiful scripty font with the new Border Bling: Embossed Frame Die to create my first card!


I started by die-cutting the frame four times out of Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz, Berry Sorbet and Harvest Gold. I trimmed each of the sides and then reassembled the frame to create the multi colored frame! After stamping and die-cutting all of the flowers and leaves, I attached those in the bottom corner.

 
Lastly, I added that beautiful scripty sentiment, along with another flower tucked behind that!


On my next card I started by die-cutting/embossing the Border Bling: Embossed Frame Die directly onto my Tropical Teal card base. Next, I die-cut/embossed a piece of white cardstock and then using the lines as a guide, I trimmed down the card panel to fit the front of my card. It's hard to see the embossed lines on the white, but they are there.


Using the long stems in the Bold Blooms set, I stamped a bundle of flowers and underneath added the sentiment. Lovely is part of the Border Bling: Embossed Frame Die!


I popped up the floral panel with dimensional foam and then added a few clear sequins to complete it.


Last for me today, He is Risen, created with the To Die for Sentiments: Risen Die along with two floral sprigs, from Bold Blooms!


I used the inlaid technique for the sentiment. After setting that in my card, I stamped my leaves and flowers directly onto my card front. 


Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I'll see you right back here tomorrow with even more goodies to share with you! 

xo,
Melissa




3 comments:

  1. Your work with different colored card stock and stamps continue to amaze me! I can only imagine the time and effort you put into creating such a beautiful multi- colored frame! I love your work! 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! I love flower stamps. I use them all years round.
    Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

    ReplyDelete