Saturday, October 05, 2019

Saturday Showcase - Ghosts & Ghoulies


Good morning, friends! It's time for the next Saturday Showcase with Ink to Paper. This week we are featuring the spooky, but sweet Ghosts & Ghoulies. Some of the design team members have created a little something for you, and they are all so very different! Be sure to pop on over to the Ink to Paper Blog to see what everyone has to share!


I decided to take a little twist on my Halloween card and give it a fall vibe. I started by die-cutting the On the Border: Fall Foliage Border Die out of Green Parakeet cardstock. I attached that to the front of my white card base and then die-cut the border four more times out of the following colors … Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile and Pure Poppy. I used those pieces to fill in the negative spaces of the leaves on my card.


In the center I die-cut another border, this time out of white, and used just the center of it to stamp the Loosely Woven Background on. The 'BOO!' is from the To Die For Sentiments: Halloween Die Collection.

 I tucked the ghost, from Ghosts & Ghoulies, just underneath the 'BOO!' and added one of the sentiments below that! To complete it I added a bow on the ghost and a few clear sequins!


Thanks so much for popping in today. I hope you enjoy your Saturday!!

xo,
Melissa

STAMPS: Ghosts & Ghoulies, Loosely Woven Background
INK: Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile, Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores
DIES: Ghosts & Ghoulies, On the Border: Fall Foliage, To Die For Sentiments: Halloween
OTHER: Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment