Saturday, September 21, 2019

Saturday Showcase - Love & Kindness



Welcome to Saturday Showcase with Ink to Paper! This week it's all about Love & Kindness as we share projects created with It's A Sign: Love & Kindness! I always think of bright and cheerful colors when it comes to positive and uplifting cards, so that's what I created for today. Lots of happy rainbow colors!


For my background, I simply cut a variety of different rainbow colored cardstock into 1/2" strips. This is a great way to use up all of those leftover pieces of cardstock that are too small or thin for anything else. I have a bucket on my desk that is filled with bits and pieces of cardstock. Again, I hate to waste them so I create a lot of  striped backgrounds.


After those were all attached to my card base I attached my sentiment. I die cut a frame from the It's a Sign: Love & Kindness Die Collection and stamped my sentiment in the center. Above that I added a few flowers and leaves that were die-cut and stamped with coordinating colors. And that was it! So simple, but very cheerful and sure to warm a special someone's heart!


Thanks so much for visiting with me today!

xo,
Melissa


STAMPS: It's A Sign: Love & Kindness
INK: Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Green Parakeet, True Black
PAPER: Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Bright Buttercup, Green Parakeet, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Lilac Grace, Plum Pudding, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus, Raspberry Fizz, Stampers Select White
DIES: It's A Sign: Love & Kindness


No comments:

Post a Comment