Monday, January 14, 2019

Papertrey Ink - January Release Countdown - Day 5

Good morning, friends! We've reached the end of the January Papertrey Ink Release Countdown and we're ending with two beautiful new floral sets, as well as a fun background text set. I love creating with flowers, LOOOOOOOVE, so I was super excited to get these in my hands and do a little colorful creating with them.


**All of the new products will be available January 15th at 10pm EST!**



Up first is the new Circle of Love and Vintage Type background set. I started with a white card base and stamped the background along the right side. I used Pale Peony, Hibiscus and Raspberry Fizz to create my ombre look.


I then stamped the floral wreath in the center and filled in the flowers and leaves with their coordinating images. I finished it off with one of the sentiments and a few colorful sequins.

Together Forever is the featured set on card #2. I chose to keep my card clean and simple and *almost* one layer. I used the following colors to stamp all of the flowers … Bright Buttercup, Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Hawaiian shores and Green Parakeet. Best person ever … adore this sentiment. I stamped that on black, in Fresh Snow, and then popped it up with dimensional foam!

Such amazing new products this month, right? My goodness the designers did a fantastic job. Now it's time to start preparing your list … tomorrow night, January 15th, at 10pm EST is when everything will be available in the Papertrey Ink shop.

Thanks SO much for visiting with me over the past five days, and if you left a comment, thank you, thank you, thank you! I always appreciate you taking the time to do so!

Have a wonderful day!

xo,
Melissa





1 comment:

  1. Another fantastic post! Love how you used the tin type off to one side. The again for a super release! :)

    ReplyDelete