Thursday, January 10, 2019

Papertrey Ink - January Release Countdown - Day 1

Hey there, friends! I'm excited to kick off this month's Papertrey Ink Release Countdown. This month is filled with so many great new products and I can't wait to share what I've created with you. To kick off Day 1 I have a card created with the next addition to the Corner Adorner series, as well as the newest Shape Shifters Die. Let's jump right in!

**All of the new products will be available January 15th at 10pm EST!**


To begin, I stamped the new Corner Adorner: January set on two of the corners of my white card base. The colors I used … Orange Zest, Hibiscus and Harvest Gold. Next, I die-cut the Shape Shifters: Square 4 Die out of Hibiscus. I die-cut the die two more times, one in Orange Zest and the other in Harvest Gold, to create the flower in the center of the Hibiscus square. 


I popped that up on the center of my card and then added the sentiment, also part of the Corner Adorner: January set. 

And that's it! Sweet and simple for me today, but there is still soooo much more to see from the rest of the team. Pop on over to the Papertrey Ink blog to see what they have to share with you!

Have a wonderful day and I'll see you right back here tomorrow!


SUPPLIES:

STAMPS: Corner Adorner: January (available January 15th)
DIES: Shape Shifters: Square 4  (available October 15th)
CARDSTOCK: Stampers Select White, True Black, Hibiscus, Orange Zest, Harvest Gold
INK: Orange Zest, Hibiscus, Harvest Gold, Fresh Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment