Friday, September 14, 2018

Papertrey Ink - September Release Countdown - Day 5

The final day of the September Papertrey Ink Release Countdown has arrived. What an amazing release it has been. I know it's only September, but all of these beautiful new holiday products sure do put me in the Christmas spirit … extra early this year! :) For my final day I'm sharing two cards with you and they feature Penned Elegance: Christmas, Seasonal Borders: Winter and the Poinsettia & Pine Mini Kit. 

**All of the new products will be available September 15th at 10pm EST!**


Up first is the Penned Elegance: Christmas set and Seasonal Borders: Winter … both such stunning sets! I started by stamping a background using the Text & Texture: Wood Slices that was introduced a couple of days ago. I attached that to a Sweet Blush card base and then moved onto the rest of my card. I used the Pierced Feature Frames: Oval for the base of my sentiment and florals. 


The images in the Seasonal Borders: Winter mixed with the Penned Elegance: Christmas sentiments create the most beautiful card. Just wait til you see what the rest of the team created!


My second card features the new Poinsettia & Pine Mini Kit. Another Christmas must have! There are so many different bits and pieces included in this set, including a stamp set, dies and coordinating patterned paper. I used the tag die to create my focal point on my card. I stamped my poinsettia image, die-cut it and attached it to the tag with dimensional foam. Along the bottom of my card, I used a piece of the coordinating patterned paper, fussy cut it out and then attached it to the bottom. 


I hope you've enjoyed all of my projects for this months release, as much as I enjoyed creating them. Thank you so much for popping in during the countdown and for you kind comments! 

The rest of the team still have a lot to share, so be sure to head on over to the Papertrey Ink blog to be inspired! 

Have a wonderful day, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! What a beautiful release and I've LOVED your projects. Your colorful take is always a wonderful surprise! Love your teal wood slices and the fussy cutting is AWESOME. Thx for sharing all your beautiful cards and tags. Happy day to you and your's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards my friend, always a rainbow of beautiful colour!!

    ReplyDelete