Thursday, September 13, 2018

Papertrey Ink - September Release Countdown - Day 4

Happy Thursday, friends! Popping in this morning to share a quick card for Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown. My card today features the new Glorious Globes: September set, plus the Say It Simply: Holly Jolly Die. 

**All of the new products will be available September 15th at 10pm EST!**


I love the Christmas wreath and sentiments in the new Glorious Globes set. I decided to create my own background using just the wreath and berry image. I stamped the wreath on a white card base in three different greens … Green Parakeet, Limeade Ice and Simply Chartreuse. I then stamped the berries in three different colors, as well … Berry Sorbet, Hibiscus and Raspberry Fizz. Because I chose the sentiment I did, I chose to stamp hearts (from Merry Mug) inside each of the wreaths in the berry colors I just mentioned. 


My sentiment was die-cut using the new Say It Simply: Holly Jolly Die. I just trimmed the Christmas portion out and used it along with one of the sentiments in Glorious Globes: September. To complete my card I added a strip of Kraft cardstock along the side, white twine and a few clear sequins for some sparkle.

It's short and sweet for me today, but you'll want to head on over to the Papertrey Ink blog where there is so much more to see.

Have a great day, friends and I'll see you back here tomorrow for the final day of the countdown!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea using the wreaths for a background. The card is very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card. I'm very curious on how you were able to get the loop on top of the h and include a bit of a tail to go over the C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so delightful. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete