Thursday, May 31, 2018

Trinity Stamps Blog Hop

Good morning, friends! I am so excited to be helping celebrate the Big Grand Opening of Trinity Stamps today! When Taniesa first sent the images for us to take a peek at, I fell in love. I'm so excited for her and excited for what she has to share with us in the future!

Now let's get to the cards I've created. I chose to stick with the same color combination for all three of my cards, and one of my favorites … aqua, red and pink.


My first card is just a sweet and simple one using a mix of Hopeful Flowers and Let Love Grow! I love that both sets have coordinating dies. I simply stamped, colored and die-cut the blooms and attached them to a white card panel that I had stamped with my sentiment. I'll list all of the Copic colors I used in the supply list at the end of my post.


Up next is Bouquet of Hope! I could not love this adorable little set more. That big bouquet of flowers is so much fun to color in. This set also has a coordinating die set, but I chose to just stamp the image and color it in.



And last for today, I mixed up Hopeful Flowers and Let Love Grow once again. When I saw the row of flowers in this set I knew I wanted to create a frame to go around my sentiment. I love that some of the sentiments in the set also have coordinating dies. I'm so happy with the way it turned out!

Now it's time to continue hopping! Your next stop is Shanna Slater. Be sure to visit the Trinity Stamps blog for the full list of hop participants. There may also be a prize or two up for grabs! ;)

Have a great day and thanks for visiting!




BLOOM SUPPLIES:


IF FRIENDS WERE FLOWERS SUPPLIES:



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPPLIES:


58 comments:

  1. awwww...these are all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing colored, as always. That color combo is so pretty. Love all 3 of your cards and cannot wait to get these stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards -- love the designs and bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, LOVE the banner of flowers and how you used them on 1st and second card, so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo...so pretty! Love your gorgeous colors ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. The girl with the flowers in front of her face is rising to my must have list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love how you took those stamps and made these amazing cards in true Melissa Bickford style! I love everything about your projects, Melissa! Thank you for being apart of this special day for Trinity Stamps and for me. I am so blessed to have you as my crafty friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eep!! I love your flower frame and those popped up sentiments so much!! Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such colorful & happy cards! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Wonderful stamp sets!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the images and colors on your cards! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so pretty! I love the sentiments too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, these colors are amazing and against the white are so fresh and pretty! I love the ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really wonderful, Melissa … new + You = fabulous!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the color combination, i haven't seen all the sets in the released but that set is going to be my next purchase thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. SUPER CUTE!!! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow fabulous cards! I love how you created the flower frame.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! Gorgeous colour combos and beautiful ways to use the new products, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet cards!! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the color combos you used. It was great seeing it work so well with different style of cards! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this color combination, especially for stamped images like these. Beautiful cards! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So sweet...LOVE the color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lovely way to highlight a few stamps in many different ways. I really like the limited color palette. It's very fun and summery. Thanks for sharing and helping us get to know Trinity Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable cards and so colorful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful cards and I love the flower border. So pretty and perfect for spring. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the way you used the diecuts to make a frame for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such lovely cards! Fresh and happy colors and great compositions.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would of never thought of that color combination - it's so cheerful! Lovely job on all your cards - I am in LOVE with that floral banner!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful cards. I love the bright colors and the sentiments are great too. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. So pretty! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  31. what a great first release. Your cards are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your three cards are absolutely irresistible !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your cards at IG... made me come here!! Wow.. am a fan of your choice of colours and pairing them Melissa! Loved your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I LOVE this stamp, and of course, you have made it look gorgeous! I love the detail in the girl's bouquet, and your pretty color palette! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  35. All of your cards are very sweet and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love these colors! So feminine and fresh. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Pretty card designs and love these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your cards are such fun! I love your use of the flower spray.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow I love these cards they are truly beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. Cute cards and great color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  41. These flowers are so sweet--love how you built your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful arrangements and colors. Your Copic skills are quite wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wonderfully done on all art work - thanks for inspiration and for the hop

    ReplyDelete
  44. Melissa your cards are beautiful! Made me want to explore your blog more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Gorgeous card. I love your color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love all 3 bright colorful cards! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Your cards are so elegant, love the colours you've used on them.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Awesome cards and colouring! Really beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete