Friday, May 25, 2018

Spring + Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Welcome, friends! I'm so thrilled to be joining in with Honey Bee Stamps for the Spring + Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop today. Honey Bee Stamps is a super sponsor and will be giving away a $50 gift certificate and 2 flash prizes for $25 each! 


I mixed a few different products to create my card for today. I started by stamping, coloring and die-cutting my mug from Tea Time. I then die-cut a Double Stitched Frame and attached my mug to the front. Next, I stamped, colored and die-cut the flower bouquet, from Penny the Platypus, and attached that next to my mug. I also added a few white polka dots to the tag with my white gel pen.


For my sentiment I mixed the Happy Honeycuts and Simple Sentiments and attached those below my mug. And lastly, I added a few light pink sequins to complete it!

Be sure to visit the Honey Bee Stamps blog and the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog for more info on how you can enter to win one of many great prizes!



2 comments: