Saturday, December 09, 2017

Where Creativity Meets C9 - Challenge #16 - Anything Goes





Happy Saturday, crafty friends! It's time for the next Where Creativity Meets C9 challenge and this month we are going with Anything Goes! It is also release day for Concord & 9th and the products they have been sneaking over the past few days have been nothing short of amazing. They truly blow me away each and every month with their creative designs!

I LOVE the new Love You So stamp and die collection and chose to create a little something for this month's challenge using those. 



I love all of the bits and pieces included in both the stamp and die set. They truly give you so many options when creating! I started with a piece of white card-stock that was stamped using the polka dot LOVE background. I then die-cut it using the scalloped square and L-O-V-E letters. Next, I die-cut the letters again, in four different colors, before placing them inside the polka dot square. I attached that to the front of my card base, using dimensional foam, and then moved onto die-cutting the heart and leaves. To complete it, I stamped the rest of my sentiment onto black cardstock and attached that with more dimensional foam.

Thanks for stopping in today and sharing part of your day with me. I hope you will join us in this next challenge. You have until December 28th to get your Anything Goes entry in. Enjoy your weekend!


1 comment: