Tuesday, November 14, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags with Concord & 9th

Hello, friends! I am super excited to be joining my lovely friend, Tracey McNeely, in her 25 Days of Christmas Tags event. If you are in need of some Christmas tag ideas you must visit her blog HERE, it is jam packed with so much inspiration. All of the tags today feature products from Concord & 9th.

For my tag, I used the Sprinkles Tag die and mixed it with another one of my favorites, the Blossom die. I die cut the Blossom die five times using five different colors of cardstock...red, light pink, aqua, turquoise and green. I used the green one as my base and started filling in with the other colors to create this colorful Christmasy blossom. 

 The Merry Christmas sentiment is from the O Christmas Tree stamp set. After attaching my blossoms to the tag, I added red ribbon, white twine and a few clear sequins to give them a little sparkle.


Be sure to visit Tracey's blog so you can see all of the inspiration for today and also get all of the details on how you can enter to win some pretty great prizes!

Thanks for spending part of your day with me!

20 comments:

  1. Sending along a big WOW! in honor of this amazing tag! Saw it on Tracey's blog and come right over and heap laurels on it's creator. So lovely, thank you for inspiring! ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the Blossom die and the sentiment fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY pretty. Your tags feels so trendy and modern. Will look beautiful on a package.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - love the bold colors and the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, Melissa. I really like the idea of leaving the negative space filled with all those different colors. Great way to incorporate more color and personality. Fab tag.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love so much that you used the Blossom Die on your tag. And the fun colors you inset are just perfect! Love this, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastic Melissa. Beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flowers look like stained glass.
    Great tag.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tag. Love how you filled the negative space.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love the colors and use of the everyday floral die.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that tag....it's just gorgeous and looks great with those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tag is gorgeous! I used it as my inspiration as I was making my tag today! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Such an innovative way to use this set, Melissa! Your tags are gifts in and of themselves! LOVE!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete