Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Ink to Paper - December Release Countdown - Day 1

Good morning and welcome to Day 1 of the December Ink to Paper Release Countdown! We may be in the midst of the Christmas season, but in the stamping world that means it's time to jump into the season of love! We have so many wonderful new products to share with you and up first is … All About You, On the Border: From the Heart, Cup of Love and Border Bling: Tin Stitch!

**All of the new products will be available December 15th at 10pm EST!**


Up first is a set that I designed … All About You! This set is filled with sentiments for uplifting and sending love to your friends and family! It also includes a variety of hearts that will work perfectly with the sentiments in the set.


I started by using the new Border Bling: Tin Stitch to create the backgrounds for both of my cards. One in Aqua Mist and the other in Melon Berry. I then cut two pieces of white cardstock to place in the center of those as a base for my images and sentiments to sit on.


I used the flowers and leaves, from It's A Sign: Love & Kindness, to embellish my hearts a bit. A few clear sequins complete these first two cards.


Cup of Love and Border Bling: Tin Stitch is up next! This die collection is just so sweet. I chose to create two cups out of Bitty Big: Pale Peony paper, and stack them over one another. 


I used the pocket in the front as a place to tuck my flowers and leaves in. I wanted to add a little more color, so I switched up the handles on the cups by adding different colored cardstock. One in Lemon Tart and one in Hibiscus. I added a heart tag to complete it!


Thanks for popping in, friends! Enjoy your day!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment