Sunday, November 24, 2019

Ink to Paper - Create-A-Thon - Day 24

Happy Sunday to you! We're doing a little celebrating today for Day 24 of the Ink to Paper Create-A-Thon. Celebrating You and More of: Celebrating You are the highlighted sets of the day! Balloons never go out of style and these two sets are perfect for celebrating a variety of occasions with your loved ones!


How fun are these balloons? I always think of balloons as being colorful and cheery, so I tried to choose a color palette that would be sure to put a smile on the recipients face. 


I started with a sweet blush card base and added my sentiment to the center of the front. I had stamped the sentiment onto a frame I die cut using the It's A Sign: Beautiful. I then just layered that over a piece of Hibiscus.


I used the same balloon, from More of: Celebrating You to embellish around my sentiment. Those were stamped in the following colors ... Orange Zest, Vintage Jadeite, Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold and Pale Peony. I popped those up with dimensional foam, added swirly strings and a few sequins to complete it!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Melissa

STAMPS: Celebrating You, More of: Celebrating You
INK: Sweet Blush, Orange Zest, Vintage Jadeite, Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold, Pale Peony, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus
DIES: Celebrating You, More of: Celebrating You, It's A Sign: Beautiful
OTHER:


No comments:

Post a Comment