Thursday, September 12, 2019

Ink to Paper Release Countdown - Day 2

Welcome back for Day 2 of the Ink to Paper Release Countdown. Up for today … Deco Notes, Seasons of Joy and Splendid Snowflakes!

**All of the new products will be available September 15th at 10pm EST!**


Who is a big fan of clean and simple cards, like me? Well if you are then Deco Notes is going to be a must have set for you. I love, love, love large sentiments and this set is filled with them!


I kept my card one layer and started by stamping one of the sentiments in three different colors … Sweet Blush, Limeade Ice and Raspberry Fizz. Underneath the 'CHEERS' I stamped one of the sentiments from the set, Just Sentiments: Birthday.


To finish it off I stamped one of the decorative images in each corner. Easy peasy and sooo quick! This would be a great set for mass producing your cards!


Up next is a mix of Seasons of Joy and Splendid Snowflakes! Both such beautiful sets all by themselves, but they work so well together, too. 

I started by creating the 'JOY' in the center of my card. I die-cut the J and Y, using the Seasons of Joy Die Collection and then in replace of the O I die-cut a snowflake from Splendid Snowflakes!


Along the top of my card I stamped 'Wishing you sweet' inside a Banner Builders: Basics Die. Along the bottom I stamped the rest of the sentiment … both of these are from Seasons of Joy. To complete my final card, I added strips of Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush and New Leaf along the bottom and added white Nuvo drops to my snowflake!


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll see you tomorrow for Day 3!

Melissa

Cheers -

STAMPS: Deco Notes, Just Sentiments: Birthday
INK: Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz, Limeade Ice, Pure Poppy, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White

Joy -

STAMPS: Seasons of Joy, Splendid Snowflakes
INK: Pure Poppy, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, New Leaf
DIES: Seasons of Joy, Splendid Snowflakes

1 comment: