Saturday, July 13, 2019

Ink to Paper Release Countdown - Day 3

Happy weekend, friends! Welcome to Day 3 of the Ink to Paper Release Countdown. Today is filled with palm trees, pretty flowers and must have sentiments. As always, everything you see will be available on July 15th at 10pm EST!


Up first is Beachy Keen, the perfect set for this time of year, as I'm sure many of us are spending some much needed time with our toes in the sand this summer. I definitely wanted a tropical feel to my card and started by adding a border of Bitty Big: Pale Peony along the outer edge of my card base. 


I stamped and die-cut multiple trees and attached those across the front of my card. I'll list all of the colors I used in my supply list below. In the center of two of the trees I added one of the fun sentiments included in the set. Just love this one … hope your day feels like a day at the beach!


To finish it off, I simply added clear rhinestones to the centers of the tree tops.


Up next is Simply Sweet: Hello! This is the third set in the Simply Sweet series. It is filled with a variety of floral images and sentiments perfect for sending a happy hello. I chose one of the floral images and stamped and die-cut it multiple times to create a quilt of sorts.


Along the left side I added one of the sentiments included in the set, 'have a happy day' . And underneath I stamped one of the sentiments from Inside Greetings: Endearing Birthday. A strip of Hibiscus cardstock along the bottom and a few sequins complete card #2.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Enjoy your Saturday!

Melissa


Day at the beach -

STAMPS: Beachy Keen
INK: Pale Peony, Hibiscus, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Bright Buttercup, Orange Zest, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Fine Linen, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White
PATTERN PAPER: Bitty Big: Pale Peony
DIES: Beach Keen
OTHER: sequins, Tea Dye Distress ink

Have a happy day - 

STAMPS: Simply Sweet: Hello, Inside Greetings: Endearing Birthday
INK: Hawaiian Shores, Orange Zest, Hibiscus, Pale Peony, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White
DIES: Simply Sweet: Hello
OTHER: sequins

2 comments: