Saturday, February 09, 2019

Some Bunny Loves You


Happy weekend to you, crafty friends! It's all bunnies and chicks today as a few of the Papertrey Ink design team gals share projects using the sweet Huggables: Bunny & Chick collection. These products are perfect for creating cute Easter and spring gift packaging. A few of my teammates have done just that and have created some of the cutest spring packaging I've seen. I did something a little different and created a card for you today!


I wanted to make it look like my bunny was sitting on the front of my card, and I thought hey, her ears would make the perfect arms and legs. I die-cut them, trimmed them and then attached them to her body and it worked perfectly. I finished adding my bits and pieces to her face and created her heart paw prints and then set her aside so I could work on my card base. 


I used the Bold Borders: Diagonal die and die-cut that in four different colors … Hibiscus, Green Parakeet, Melon Berry and Lemon Tart. I trimmed each one, so I could create my colorful border around the edge of my card base. 


I then stamped my sentiment and attached my bunny to the front. To complete it, I added a die-cut carrot to her paw a couple of colorful eggs!

I hope you enjoyed, friends. Be sure and pop on over to the Papertrey Ink Blog to see what everyone else created for you!

xo,
Melissa



STAMPS: Huggables: Bunny & Chick Mini
INK: True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus, Green Parakeet, Melon Berry, Lemon Tart, Orange Zest, Kraft
DIES: Huggables: Bunny & Chick
OTHER: Pink Peonies sequins, Marshmallow sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

4 comments:

  1. I love your card Melissa. This would also be easy to make it a boy card for my grandson and nephew. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little card! Love the colors and all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Cleaver way to use the ears as the 🦶 feet! Plus the border was really great way to amp up that background, total genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Melissa, with those cute feet!

    ReplyDelete