Sunday, November 11, 2018

Papertrey Ink - November Release Countdown - Day 2

Good morning to you, friends, and welcome back for Day 2 of the November Papertrey Ink Release Countdown. Today we have three new products that we are going to introduce you to … Glorious Globes: November, Forest Floor: Winter and Nesting Frames: Pierced Rectangles.

**All of the new products will be available November 15th at 10pm EST!**

Up first is a card mixing all three of these new products, with Glorious Globes: November being the main focus.


I chose the snowflake image in the Glorious Globes: November set and started by stamping that on the front of my white card base. I used the following colors … Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal and Limeade Ice. After I had them all stamped, I then used the largest rectangle die, in the new Nesting Frames: Pierced Rectangles, and die-cut the outer edge of my card.


The sentiment is from Forest Floor: Winter and that was stamped on a Hawaiian Shores rectangle that was die-cut with another one of the Nesting Frames: Pierced Rectangles. To finish my first card I simply added a few clear sequins.


My second card features Forest Floor: Winter. Again, I chose to use a simple, white card base to create my card and stamped a border around the outside with one of the leaf images in the set. I used the following colors … Sweet Blush, Hibiscus, Pure Poppy and Green Parakeet. 


I used the Nesting Frames: Pierced Rectangles again to die-cut around the outer edge of my card and then moved onto my sentiment. The coordinating dies include a frame/label die and that's what I used to stamp my sentiment on. I first stamped and die-cut 'Peace, love and joy' in white and then die-cut the frame/label in Pure Poppy and attached that underneath! Two clear sequins on either side complete card #2.

That wraps up Day 2 for me, but there is still so much to see from the team. Visit HERE to see what they have to share to share with you and visit HERE for more information on these wonderful new products!

Have a happy day!



6 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! Your colorful designs are so pretty!! May I ask, how do you achieve such perfect alignment? I'm amazed at how your snowflake card came out so perfect! The color palette just evokes the beauty of winter. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Stephanie! :) For aligning .. I don't really do anything special. I just lined up the tips of the snowflakes as I stamped them. I usually mess up somewhere along the way and have to start over, but this one I lucked out on. ;) Thank you again for your kindness!!

      Delete
  2. I just love your cards - always so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet. Thank you so much, Leslie! :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely cards!!! I adore how you use color and repetition so masterfully and beautifully!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly for your sweet comment, Ruth! I truly appreciate you taking the time to visit! :)

      Delete