Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Papertrey Ink - September Release Countdown - Day 2

Hey, friends! Welcome back for Day 2 of this month's Papertrey Ink Release Countdown! Day 1 was pretty exciting, right? I hope you're ready because Day 2 is going to be pretty spectacular, as well. I'm sharing two cards with you that were created using these new sets being introduced today … Sending You Comfort, Hinged Gift Card Box: Christmas Window, Winter Fox and Text & Texture: Wood Slices.

**All of the new products will be available September 15th at 10pm EST!**



Sending You Comfort is a beautiful set that features images and sentiments perfect for sending your sympathies, comfort and love to those you care about. I didn't end up using a sentiment from the set on my card, but chose to use the new Hinged Gift Card Box: Christmas Window sentiment instead. I was in full on Christmas mode, so I went with a Christmas themed card instead! :) I first started by stamping the leaves (from Sending You Comfort) randomly onto the front of my white card panel. Using the dots in the set, I stamped 'berries' around the leaves. I then die cut my sentiment window out of the center.


I rounded the corners with my corner rounder punch, added a bit of white twine around the side and then popped the panel up with dimensional foam before attaching it to the front of my Aqua Mist card base. 


Next up is the adorable Winter Fox set and Text & Texture: Wood Slices. On a Kraft card base I stamped one of the wood slice backgrounds, using Versamark ink. I stamped and die-cut both the fox and tree and then added foam behind those before attaching them to the front of my card. The sentiment is from the Text & Texture: Wood Slices set.


To complete it, I added a tiny star to the top of my tree, from the Stars & Stripes Die Collection, and red sequins! 

That completes Day 2 for me, but there is still so much more to see. Visit the Papertrey Ink blog to check out all of the projects created for today using these wonderful new products!

I'll see you tomorrow, friends!


**Not yet linked, but will be available September 15th at 10pm EST … Sending You Comfort, Hinged Gift Card Box: Christmas Window, Winter Fox and Text & Texture: Wood Slices**








5 comments:

  1. Live how you used the Hinged Box in your beautifully designed card with the new comfort leaves!! Wonderful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards! Love how you used the hinged box die for a card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The very merry card is so very cheerful. Love it. Who wouldn't love to receive the cute fox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards you've shared today. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete