Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Oopsie Daisy - Day 5

Good morning! Welcome to the final day of this months Papertrey Ink countdown. I have had so much fun sharing my projects with you using my new set, Oopsie Daisy! And I have loved hearing your thoughts about it...thanks so much for sharing them with me. I can't help but be happy and smile when I'm creating with Oopsie Daisy and I hope it brings a smile to your face if you decide to add it to your stamp collection. :)

So, before we get to my final projects how about we recap the set...

OOPSIE DAISY
  • features 20 images - 1 large double outlined flower, 1 small double outlined flower, 1 small patterned flower, 1 small solid flower, 2 dotted flower stems, 12 patterned flower petals, 2 flower centers
  • will retail for $15
  • will be available for purchase starting May 15th on the Papertrey Ink website
  • has coordinating dies



I did a little mixing of this new Oopsie Daisy set with the sentiments in Wet Paint (totally in LOVE with this set) on all of my cards today. Up first is this card created with the large double outlined flower. Each petal of the flower was stamped using the individual patterned petals in the set. My flowers were layered over a piece of Orange Zest card stock and then over my Stampers Select White card base.


Here is a card that shows just another way you can use these flower petals! After stamping my flower stems I created a trio of petals on each one using Hibiscus Burst, Orange Zest, Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart and Simply Chartreuse. Aren't they fun!?


And last but certainly not least is this 'Enjoy your day' card. Again, here is another way to use those fun patterned petals...to create a fun, colorful flourish. I started this one by stamping my black flower center and then worked my way out using a variety of the petals in the set. When doing this I always find it easier to stamp my first petals at 12,3,6 and 9 o'clock and then fill the rest in. Comes out perfect every time!

And that completes this countdown for me...thanks so much for spending some time visiting over the past five days. I can't wait to see all of the projects you make using this new set! Be sure to stop by and visit these gals...



See you all very soon! :)


HELLO LOVELY
 
STAMPS: Oopsie Daisy (available May 15th), Wet Paint
CARD-STOCK: Stampers Select White, Orange Zest
INK:
Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, Orange Zest, Lemon Tart, Smokey Shadow



THANKS FOR EVERYTHING
 
STAMPS: Oopsie Daisy (available May 15th), Wet Paint
CARD-STOCK: Stampers Select White, Hibiscus Burst
INK:
Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, Orange Zest, Lemon Tart, , Simply Chartreuse, Smokey Shadow




ENJOY YOUR DAY
 
STAMPS: Oopsie Daisy (available May 15th), Wet Paint
CARD-STOCK: Stampers Select White, Aqua Mist
INK:
Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, Orange Zest, Lemon Tart, Smokey Shadow

10 comments:

  1. Cute and colorful card designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love that you used Wet Paint with these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the Oopsie Daisy stamp set. You always have such cute cards! Love the style and colors! Thank you so much for displaying your cards Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all great cards but my favorite is the thanks for everything. So cute, alive, and original. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, love this set today even more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such happy and cheerful cards! Anyone would like to receive one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really happy flowers! I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful set. Love how it pairs with the Wet Paint sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for showing us how to create so many different looks with the same stamp.

    ReplyDelete